Upon enrolling in a course a student is entering a legal agreement in which they agree to abide by the conditions of enrolment, (including meeting stated payments), in exchange for the service offered by the institution in the delivery of the course. This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the law in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia.
Careerline Courses and Education Pty Ltd (CLC) operates a refund policy as a measure of goodwill.
- Notification of withdrawal from a course must be received in writing within 5 days of enrolment - the enrolment date being taken from the time CLC received payment for the course. In order to qualify for a full refund [less administration costs of 3400 PHP per course] course notes, in the case of online delivery, must not have been accessed; and in the case of hard-copy, disc or email attachment, have not been sent from CLC.
- Course Duration: Certificate-level courses (i.e. 100 hours duration) should be completed within 12 months of enrolment. Advanced Certificates (i.e. over 400 hours duration) should be completed within 2 years of enrolment, and Diplomas (i.e. over 1500 hours duration) should be completed within 3 years of enrollment.
- Deferments and Extensions: You may apply to CLC for a deferment or extension. Depending on the circumstances, 3 to 6 months may be granted [certificate-level courses] and up to 12 months [advanced courses]. Extension and recommencement fees will apply. If we have not heard from you by the end of your course expiry date, we will assume you do not wish to extend or defer and your course access will be terminated. If subsequently you wish to reactivate your course, Careerline Courses requires a written [email] request and a one off up-front fee of 2300 PHP will apply.
- Likewise, courses officially defered [in writing via email and no less than two weeks before the course termination date], require the recommencement fee of 3400 PHP to be paid on course resumption. This will be a predetermined date and failure to pay any outstanding balance by or on this date will require the account to be sent to a collection agency. Extensions may be granted on courses, depending on extenuating circumstances, with three months extension being granted if a written request [email] is provided no less than two weeks before the course termination date. A one off admin fee of 2300 PHP will apply. Additional 3 months’ extension will be granted with additional payment of the 2300 PHP admin fee.
Course Delivery Information
Course material delivery times vary depending on the delivery method.
- Online: all students are granted online access to course material. All reasonable effort will be made to ensure online access to the course(s) will be available within 24 hours of first payment [or the next working day if outside normal office hours or public holidays].
- Printed Notes: If students purchased course material as printed notes the material will be posted within 5 days of first payment. Parcels are sent via courier or registered post and delivery times will vary depending on destination.
In order to support students in different situations, Careerline Courses offers extension when appropriate.
Students taking up courses who require an extension must submit a request to their instructor or to the management no later than two weeks prior to the course end date. If there are extenuating circumstances, management may grant a student's request for an extension.
Courses that are officially extended beyond their study period will occur an additional fee of 2300 PHP. The fee covers a 3 month period.
Installment Plans Policy
If you are paying via an instalment plan, on enrolment you are deemed as being liable for the whole amount of the course cost under that plan. It is acknowledged that default in payment of an amount due to Careerline Courses and Education Pty Ltd will result in a $30 dishonour fee per default. Repeated failure will result in the referral of any resultant debt, (inclusive of any interest or other fees incurred in accordance with these conditions of enrolment), for collection by a mercantile agent plus any additional collection agent costs.
It is your responsibility to inform Careerline Courses and Education Pty Ltd in writing of any corrections or changes to your personal details including name, address and phone numbers, payment options and banking details.
Careerline Courses and Education Pty Ltd is not responsible for any changes to your circumstances.
Disclaimer: Every attempt is made to ensure all information within the course/s is accurate and that the student has achieved the competencies taught in a course. CLC is not responsible for any use the student makes of the knowledge attained, or not attained, through study of any course.
Courses, course notes and materials are not to be sold, loaned, copied, or used in any way outside of studying the course by the person who is enrolled in the course.