On completing all required assignments for a subject you are then entitled to sit for an examination in that subject.
- To gain an official or to be awarded a qualification (i.e. Diploma etc) successful completion of the exams is required. The exam is optional for certificate (100 hr) courses however it is recommended that you take the exam. Results are noted on your Certificate.
- Exam Fee: 1925 PHP
To take an exam:
- You nominate a supervisor (e.g: invigilator) to oversee the exam. He/she must be a reputable person in your local community such as a police officer, Justice of the Peace, Minister of religion, school principal, Court House, bank manager, lawyer, Tertiary tutor/lecturer of Universities or Colleges, member of a professional association which has an established code of ethics, your employer, or manager of a business or organisation established for more than 5 years.
- Set a date, time and place for the exam (usually held at the supervisors office). At least one week notice must be given prior to the date you wish to sit the exam.
- Gather Supervisor's contact information (Name, Position, Contact Number and Email Address) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will email the online exam instructions to the supervisor (30 minutes before the scheduled time)
- Take the online exam at your nominated date, time and place. Exams are usually one and a half hours in duration.
- The supervisor will conduct the exam. On completion of the exam, your work must be emailed back to email@example.com for marking.
ABOUT SITTING THE EXAM
- Exams are usually one and a half hours in duration.
- No breaks may be taken during the exam.
- No texts or notes are allowed in the exam (ie: they are closed book).